BRAND NEW COMMUNITY OPENING IN SPRING 2019!
The Project is designed as a 53-unit new construction mixed use affordable housing development for qualified homeless veteran individuals and/or Veteran households that meet the California State definition of Homeless. Applicants must first take a VI-SPDAT test and qualify through the CES system before beginning the paperwork for residency. Please call the above number for full details.
||30% AMI Income Schedule
||35% AMI Income Schedule
||40% AMI Income Schedule
||45% AMI Income Schedule
||50% AMI Income Schedule
The residential units will consist of thirty-two (32) studio units, twenty and (20) one-bedroom units. All 52 rental units will be contract units covered by Project Based Vouchers.
Rental Unit Amenities:
Studio Partially Furnished: Flat screen TV, twin bedframe and mattress, small 3 drawer dresser, built in desk, and desk chair.
One Bedroom Partially Furnished: Flat screen TV, Twin Bedframe and mattress, small 3 drawer dresser, built in desk, and desk chair, small sofa, and kitchen table with two chairs.
- Storage closet
- Window coverings
- Sustainable vinyl plank flooring
- Appliances included: refrigerator, ceiling fans, disposal and dishwasher, and cooktop microwave
- Central Heat and Air
- Cable Ready
- Courtyard that provides an area for outdoor passive recreation which include picnic tables and a barbeque station.
- TV Lounge Area
- Computer Center with Wi-Fi
- Handicap Accessible
- Central Laundry Facility
- Smoke Free Community
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Onsite Comprehensive Resident Support Services
- Some on Site Parking Available
- No Pets (Excludes Assistive Animals)
- Water Trash and Sewer Including
- Near Public Transportation
Local Area Amenities
Name Service Distance
|United Oil Gas Station
|Bus Stop – El Cajon Blvd & 38th St.
||Bank/ Financial Institution
|North Park Produce
|Ward Canyon Neighborhood Park
|US Postal Office
|Mid-City Community Clinic
|Kensington- Normal Heights Library
|North Park Adult Center
*Note: Income and Rent limits are subject to change based on the Affordable Housing Program Guidelines.
*Note: Floor plans shown are general representations and all square footage is approximate and varies between floor plans.